Search This Blog

Monday 23 June 2014

Day One
For the 165th time (or so it feels)
Based on the documentary Simply Raw: reversing diabetes in 30 days; I have attempted a raw food diet many many times in the last 12 months.

I am using a very empirical, close-your-eyes-and-jump-right-in, trial and error method rather than researching the raw diet thoroughly. Hence my many false starts.

Day one is always easy.... This time my focus is 100%.

Through each mis- trial I've discovered new ammunition to help me stay the course.
Doing this diet in winter is probably not the smartest idea. 
I have honed my focus and determination to a pure unyielding laserbeam. My dads 60th in 11 days is a great motivator. I'm hoping once I reach day 11 something else exciting will help me extend the diet...wish me luck!!






Raw crackers, cashew cheese and raw pecan pie to finish :)
Dog tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment