Search This Blog

Friday 27 June 2014

It's the weekend baby!

Weekends are my nemesis.
We are so busy running around, so many things to do, places to go, people to see.
I find it hardest to cope with being on the diet.
AND this weekend marks the start of school holidays EEEEK
Being with the kids 24/7 for the next few weeks is going to take everything I have to keep my stress levels down.
I need to approach this holiday with a whole new mindset: one of peace, relaxation and playfulness.
I can hear my 4 year old waking up my 2 year old right now... Even though she's saying "it's still sleeping time" he is not taking no for an answer.... Deeeep breaths.


My absolute favourite juice
Celery carrot beetroot lashings of ginger
I had maybe 5 glasses in a day ( I have theme days!)

Cashew mayo and Coriander pesto base
Walnut meat topping with red pepper sticks
I felt super bloated after this meal!!! For the first time
on this diet ever. Not sure if the chilli from
the pesto is the problem
Or the nuts..?

No comments:

Post a Comment